Buyer's Guide

According to Thai Law, foreigners may own up to 49% of the aggregate saleable unit space of a condominium building, while the remaining 51% must be owned by either Thai nationals or Thai majority owned Thai companies.


Copyright©2011. Sansiri Public Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. | Sansiri.com
Featured photography on website consists of photography on location, photography on location with simulated atmosphere and simulated graphic. Should you have any questions regarding any photography, please contact our customer service staffs or visit our projects' site. Call 1685.