CORPORATE GOVERNANCE POLICY AND COMPLIANCE WITH GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
Whistle-blowing / Non-compliance with laws or Corruption issue
The Company places importance on and intent to operating its business with transparency, honesty and responsibilities to social and all stakeholders in accordance with the good corporate governance will be a good way to develop into a sustainable organization. The Board of Directors provide Channel to undertake whistle-blowing or file complaints any unlawful activities, rules, regulations, or in case of doubt or suspect any unlawful activities, provided that stakeholders can ask, undertake whistle-blowing or file complaints with detailed evidence to the company, we will effectively safeguard your information and strictly kept confidential, only responsible officers to the particular subjects are accessible to such information.
This channel does not handle about product or service quality. Please contact Call Center 1685.
1. The following are available communication channels for report the Whistle-blowing / Non-compliance with laws or Corruption issue.
1. via e-mail address to
2. via postal mail addressed to one of
the committees with the address stated below;
- Chairman of the Corporate Governance Committee (Independent director)
- Chairman of the Audit Committee (Independent director)
- Company Secretary (Legal Office)
Address: Sansiri PLC.
475 Sri Ayutthaya Road, Thanon-Phayathai Sub-District, Rajthevi District, Bangkok 10400
3. via website
2. Conditions and procedure of the whistle-blower and complainant
(1) Nature/type of misconduct or unlawful activities, the details of whistle-blowing or complaints must be factual, clearly and sufficient to lead to investigation, for example; date of incident, where incident occurred, detailed of incident, source of information in order to investigate the inquiry.
(2) The time required to process each complaint depends on the complexity of the case, document sufficiency, proofs received from the whistle-blower, the complainant or such co-operation, as well as documents, proofs, and explanations of the person complained against.
(3) The damaged person will be assisted by proper and just procedures.
3. Protection of rights of whistle-blower, complainant or such co-operation
(1) The Company will effectively safeguard of whistle-blower, complainant or such co-operation’s information and strictly kept confidential, only responsible officers to the particular subjects are accessible to such information. However, the Company may not provide details of the investigation process or any disciplinary action taken if these are deemed to be private and confidential.
(2) The whistle-blower, the complainant or such co-operation should disclose his/her name, address and telephone number(s) or other contact details which would help the Company to require additional information including reporting the investigation, factual revelation, or alleviation of the damage in a more convenient way and shorter time. However, the whistle-blower, the complainant or such co-operation may choose not to reveal his/her name, address, and telephone number(s).
(3) If the whistle-blower, the complainant or such co-operation thinks that he/she is unsafe or threatened, he/she may ask the company for appropriate protective measures, or the company may proactively provide protective measures if there is potential damage or danger.
(4) The Company will not unfairly treat employees or outsourced persons, due to they provide information, cooperation, assistance or any help to the Company to investigate the truth.
(5) The Company is committed to ensuring that no Employees will suffer demotion or other adverse consequences, or incur any kind of penalty, for declining to pay bribes, even if this may cause the Company to lose its business opportunity.