BUYER'S GUIDE

According to Thai Law, foreigners (as natural persons or juristic persons) may own up to 49% of the aggregate saleable unit space (not the number of total units) of a condominium building, while the remaining 51% must be owned by either Thai nationals or Thai majority owned Thai companies.

The Sales Process

  • 95% financing with 5% down payment of the sale price is required. The percentage of a mortgage loan is subject to client's qualifications.
  • A down payment of 5%, less the THB 5,000 deposit and THB 20,000 of the contractual payment, is divided into 12 payments.
  • No refund of the deposit or the contractual payment will be issued even if the mortgage application is denied.
  • Transfer fee is split equally between buyer and seller.

Additional expenses upon transfer of title deed

  • A) Transfer fee which is calculated as 1% of the sales price
  • B) 1% mortgage registration fee required from the buyer who gets a mortgage loan.
  • C) Advanced Juristic Fees: paid in advance on THB 45 per square metre per month basis.
  • D) Sinking Fund: THB 500 / sq.m. (one-time payment)
  • E) Electricity meter deposit and installation: THB 6,650

The Juristic Fee or management / maintenance fee is used for general monthly maintenance of the building, common areas, security, pool maintenance, etc.

More Information:

Disclaimer- information provided should be used as a guideline only. We suggest that you refer to our professional sales team at dcondocreek@sansiri.com or Tel. 1685, and consult a legal advisor before buying a property in Thailand.


Copyright©2011. Sansiri Public Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. | Sansiri.com
Featured photography on website consists of photography on location, photography on location with simulated atmosphere and simulated graphic. Should you have any questions regarding any photography, please contact our customer service staffs or visit our projects' site. Call 1685.