The project is located on the Nakhon Ratchasima City Bypass Road heading towards Bangkok. This route bypasses the heavy city traffic, but is easily accessible to city centre destinations through various crossroads leading into the city.
Nakhon Ratchasima is a province with high growth potentials
- It is the largest province in terms of land area, with the second highest population after Bangkok metropolis
- It is the transportation hub to the Northeast and Central regions
- It is the Northeast’s central economic hub and trade centre
- It is the homes of all major shopping centres such as The Mall, Big C, Home Pro and Makro, while Central Plaza and Terminal 21 Korat are set to open their doors within 2016
- Future projects include the Bang Pa-In - Saraburi - Nakhon Ratchasima Motorway and the Bangkok - Gaeng Koi - Nakhon Ratchasima high-speed train